Diane Hammond R.H.A.D., M.S.H.A.A.
Fully trained within the NHS and over 35 years experience in the hearing aid audiology field, Diane prides herself on her commitment to providing a professional service at all times whilst maintaining the highest quality of work.Diane offers hearing assessments for all from the age of 4, and as an independent supplier of hearing aids, she is able to offer extremely competitive prices.
As an independent practice we’re able to offer you the very best hearing aid technology from any of the world’s leading hearing aid manufacturer.
Diane Hammond provides the following services:
- Hearing assessments from 4 years upwards
- Tinnitus assessments
- Professional impartial advice
- Clinics held in Rugby & at Danetre Medical Practice, Daventry
- Home visiting service
- Minimum 2 week “try before you buy” on all makes instant fit hearing instruments
- Repair, battery & accessories service
- Custom made hearing protectors & swim moulds
- Custom made earpieces for iPods, mobile phones & MP3 players
- Wide range of hearing aid makes & models available
- Local & Independent Hearing Healthcare Practitioner
- Over 35 years experience
- Registered with the Health & Care Professions Council
- Full member of the British Academy of Audiology
- Member of the British Society of Hearing Aid Audiologists
- Professional member of the British Tinnitus Association
- Bluetooth technology & environmental aids
- Open Monday to Friday 9.00 am to 5.00 pm
- Some Saturday morning appointments are also available