Diane Hammond R.H.A.D., M.S.H.A.A.
Fully trained within the NHS and over 35 years experience in the hearing aid audiology field, Diane prides herself on her commitment to providing a professional service at all times whilst maintaining the highest quality of work.Diane offers hearing assessments for all from the age of 4, and as an independent supplier of hearing aids, she is able to offer a truly bespoke service to suit each individual lifestyle and budget.
As an independent practice she is able to offer you the very best hearing aid technology from any of the world’s leading hearing aid manufacturers.
Diane Hammond provides the following services:
- Hearing assessments from 4 years upwards
- Tinnitus assessments
- Micro suction ear wax removal
- Professional impartial advice
- Clinics held at Clifton Road Chiropractic Clinic, Rugby, Anstee & Proctor Opticians, Daventry and Bragborough Hall Health & Wellbeing Centre, near Daventry
- Home visiting service
- Minimum 2 week “try before you buy” on all makes of hearing instruments
- Repair, battery & accessories service
- Custom made hearing protectors & swim moulds
- Custom made earpieces for iPods, mobile phones & MP3 players
- Full range of hearing aid makes & models available
- Local & Independent Hearing Healthcare Practitioner
- Over 35 years experience
- Registered with the Health & Care Professions Council
- Full member of the British Academy of Audiology
- Member of the British Society of Hearing Aid Audiologists
- Professional corporate member of the British Tinnitus Association
- Bluetooth technology & environmental aids
- Open Monday to Friday 9.00 am to 5.00 pm
- Some Saturday morning appointments are also available